What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide world class guest service to internal and external customers. Other duties include:
• Preparation of daily sales audits for multiple divisions and completion of all related activities
• Assisting with filing and sorting of member invoices and duties related to the mailing of accounts receivable statements
• Monitoring of change funds for the purposes of maintaining floats and the Food Store ATM
• Data input for accounts payable, accounts receivable and sales and productivity report generation
• Preparation of outgoing mail and monthly accounts receivable statements
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a new challenge and:
• You are proficient in various computer programs (Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and have proven ability to learn new software quickly
• You have a basic understanding of accounting processes and principles
• You are organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage documentation
• You’re honest and trustworthy, results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver work that best meets our team and customers’ needs.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Deadline for applications: December 11, 2020
Apply by submitting a detailed resume or employment application and cover letter or contact us for more information at: email@example.com
Carma Masson, Human Resources Manager
Swan Valley Co-op
Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.