Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.swanvalleyco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
The Food Demo Team will be responsible for showcasing and serving a variety of Co-op products. The successful applicants will demonstrate the following abilities:
• Prepare, showcase and serve products as selected by the food team
• Act as a host by engaging with our guests
• Provide product information, serving and pairing suggestions
• Ensure standards of presentation, sanitation, food and workplace safety are met
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a part-time position in Customer Service:
• You have fun interacting with the public
• You consider yourself to be a “foodie”
• You’re honest and trustworthy
• You enjoy working in a flexible team setting
Our Team Members receive a competitive total rewards compensation package. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Deadline for applications: February 21, 2020
Apply by submitting a detailed resume or application or contact us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carma Masson, Human Resources Manager
Swan Valley Co-op
811 Main Street E
Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.